No posts were found.
1. No bumping threads older than a week, unless it important or a megathread.
Sticky threads are exempt from this rule.
2. No pornographic pictures or links.
Borderline is ok, just no nipples or genetalia.
3. Thread titles must be relevant to the threads main post.
Irrelevant or non-descript titles like "Help" is not allowed.
Derailing topic IS ALLOWED.
4. No bait-and-trap links, Screamer links, or malicious links.
A ban may be issued depending on severity.
5. No advertisements or spam topics.
A permaban may be issued.
Talking about a product or community is allowed, just don't advertise.
6. No Goodbye threads
A permaban WILL be issued and the thread will be locked.
Suicide threads are the same.
7. Use the search feature before asking questions.
You may find the answer you are looking for.
If not, make a topic, or, better yet, use google like a normal person.
8. Don't post in Spam Threads.
It just makes it a pain for us admins.
9. Don't be an asshole.
Keep it in drama.
10. Derailing threads via Spiderman is not allowed.
11. Spoiler chains are not allowed. They are unnecessary and annoying.
The [flash] tag is a privilege. If I find it to be abused (screamers, traps, malicious, etc), I will remove this privilege.
Try to spoil large content. Image dumps, etc. so we don't have to scroll half a mile just to see the next post.